It’s target is the community of Winterveldt and its surroundings, due to its reported high statistics of orphaned and vulnerable children, unemployed people, drug abuse and high crime rate which are linked to teenage pregnancies and school dropouts amongst others.
Board of Directors
- Makhubedu J.T – Deputy Secretary
- Bopape S.P – Secretary
- Lenyai M.D – Committee Member
- Mokgohloa M.E – Executive Member
- Sakatsie M.M – Chairperson
- Mamosebo M.K – Treasurer
- Mollo-Chego E.P – Committee Member
- Mobu F.M.A – Deputy Chairperson
- T.M.M Maja – Committee Member
To promote, improve, support and strengthen the lives and well being of families.
To provide quality services to vulnerable children and families.
Please click here to download our Annual Report 2018-2019
Please click here to download our Annual Report 2019-2020
Please click here to download our Company Profile
Account Name: Care-Net Development and Support Organisation NPC
Account Number: 40 6995 0882
Branch Code: 632005
Account Type: Cheque